Ohio members?

slim67

I was wondering if any members or guests are from northeast Ohio? My family and I have gone to and will be going again to Clays Park this coming summer. Lot of carts there; hoping to maybe bump into some of you there.
yes.gif
thumbup.gif

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
What is Clay's Park. A camp ground?
There are one or two guys that use Clays in their user name, but I always assumed it was in reference to shooting clays. Perhaps it was Clays Park that was referred to.
dazed053.gif

Yeah, it was Clayboy. He hasn't posted here since January, but he may be active in one of the other forums. I seem to remember seeing him someplace. But he is from Ohio. I'll bet he was referring to Clays Park.

slim67

Yes COPB, its a campground in North Lawrence, Ohio west of Canton. There was a lot to do and my kids had fun. Our Club Car was bone stock and beat but we went everywhere.

slim67

yeah HRC its got alot to do. The trails are fun but its not like at home ,but with everything else going on it doesnt matter. That was the first time I wish I had an electric cart. Friday night I got a nasty stomach bug and we were camped way on the other side of the park. Needless to say I had to peddle my mountain bike 7 times to the bathroom during the night cause you cant run a gas cart after 9 or 10( I dont remember.)It was awful because there were some loud drunks making more noise then my gas cart would have.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
LMAO... It must have been fun riding the bike and sqeezing your cheeks together at the same time...
I've been looking at the website and it looks like their's plenty of stuff to do there...
cool.gif

slim67

Ive heard of it but never been there. Ill be going right past you though in about 3 weeks up to check out the dunes at Silver Lake in western MI.

slim67

I love the islands and all the neighboring area. Probably go to South Bass pretty soon before winter.

Fishing Dude

Look out on the island every morn. let me know if your going.

Buckeye get there often, let me know if you want to meet. Hint I stand head and shoulders above the rest. lol

BUCKEYE806

to tell you the truth i have never been to the islands. everybody i tell that to gives me crap. i live about 30 miles south of pc.so it's not like it's that far. just spend to much time at the camper on the weekends.