Nonlifted cc precedent

brknight

usaflag1.gif
I have a 07 precedent stock with level 4 setting. I was wondering what size wheel and tire combo can I run without having to lifting it, 12in. or 10in. wheels and a low profile tire.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Welcome to the forum...
thumbup.gif

You can run 10's no problem. 12's will take a bit of trimming of the pass side inner front fender well. I use a 1/2" block on the front and 1" over rear shackles on the back w/ rear seat for the 12's.
thumbup.gif
checkered_flag.gif

brknight

Thanks, Where did you find blocks or did you have to make them? Also doyou have any pics of what you trimmed and your blocks? You can e-mail them to me at [email protected] or post them here. Im just getting into the golf cart thing so any help would be appreciated.
thumbup.gif

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
We manufacture the blocks. Most Sponsors here have them. I don't have pics, but if ya look in the pass side front fender well you'll see the raised portion of plastic that has to be trimmed. It's the only high spot in the well.
tip.gif

brknight

How much is the 1/2 in. block and 1" over shackles? or which sponsors sell them. I just like the look of the 12" wheel and tire combo. Thanks, Bobby.