NO SPEED AFTER 50 YARDS

Shrek

I have 99 club cart which has been converted to a 2000. (Controller, ect.) Right now i have charge the batteried over night. Once i go approximately 50 yards the cart then comes to a crawling speed. This is a 48 volt system, batteries show 51 volts in series. The charger will not zero out charge. What might the problem be. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ben

cartdr1971

What have you changed? Does the throttle work off the V-Glide system or the MCOR? Did you change speed controller and motor? Does the motor have a speed sensor (wires coming from the end of the motor)? Your charger not shutting off is probably due to the on-board computer. Make sure all wires are connected properly and correct fuse(s) installed. If your motor has a speed sensor, it sounds like it might be bad.

Shrek

Not sure about the v-glide. I upgraded the speed controller not the motor. If you can call me it would be appreciated.

shadowman

if its a reagan cart it will have 2 soleniods make your your reagan braking isn,t hanhing upwhen the cart slows does it come to a stop or just creep alno.......if it creeps along shut it down and look at that ciol behind batteries see if its red or glowing red that would be an indication of the reagan braking failure if its a reagan cart......................................
thumbup.gif