No Spark on a 2007 EZGO MPT 800

allis

I had an engine rebuilt in my 2007 EZGO MPT 800 and was tested in there shop and was OK. I have checked everything electrical but cannot get any spark at the spark plugs. Do not know where to go from here.

allis

Can I check the wires going to the igniter and should there be spark there when the engine turns over. Any help would be appreciated

allis

Really need help for I have replaced the igniter with one that runs, checked coil against another and checks good and the pulsar coil checks good. Taken grounds off and cleaned them and there is a ground from engine to frame. I am very weak on electrical but can I take some wires to see if I am getting voltage to the coil ? Thanks for this is driving me nuts, allis

allis

I found the problem, for when we sent the motor out for repair, they sent two pigtail wire and one of them had a bad connection. After trying everything else I went the route to rewire the pulsar coil and now it runs, Thanks for all your help.allis

allis

When I finally got it to start it was like it was out of time and come to find out they coded the pick-up coil wires wrong but they helped me straighten it out and now runs fine but what a nightmare. Allis