No luck finding a Spindle lift kit

groebuff

Cartaholic
I have a 1990 ez go marathon...Want to lift it 5 inchs...All I could find is a 4 inch block lift....I want to know how much mods. will have to be done for a lift kit for a 94/2000 kit...Found a good deal on a combo package....
dazed053.gif

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
There are a couple manufacturers that make an axle lift, but I don't know of spindles. Check with Red Hawk for spindles. Axle lifts, For-Par or Jakes.
thumbup.gif
tip.gif

groebuff

Cartaholic
An axle lift is the way I wanted to go. But may just go with blocks...Will get the bolt pattern and material and get some welded...Then I can spend more on tires and rims...lol

Thanks for ya,ll help.....
tip.gif

groebuff

Cartaholic
Yes, Its electric..Still got many other upgrades to do ,,,body and paint also....In other words not trying to break the bank....

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
i will post pics tomorrow

but this is what i have and what we use to do

i have rear lift hardare for 5" lift

and now for the front we used the 95 and up front beam and relocated the shock mounts, use 95 newer front springs and cut and widened the tie rod sleeves using DOM tubing.. the beam and tie rod sleeves need painted or powder coated

if this doenst make sense then wait till pics are posted

front and rear lift new spindles and hubs front leaf springs shocks tie rods $275.00 plus shipping

groebuff

Cartaholic
All sounds good Mr Wicked...That make sense,the shocks are relocated for stability....Pics would be nice though.....Thanks for your help.....
thumbup.gif
no1b.gif

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
the shocks were not relocated the shock mount on the front beam is different for the late to early years

here are the pics

oldcart004.jpg

oldcart007.jpg

oldcart011.jpg

oldcart008.jpg

oldcart006.jpg

groebuff

Cartaholic
I would probably get the whole cart if I lived near Cal. Shipping would be too much... Thanks anyway....