NGKRA GOLF KART DRAG RACING

calllen9

NGKRA GOLF KART DRAG RACING

US19-DRAGWAY WANTS THE NGKRA TO JOIN THEM IN THERE SEASON OPENER.

US 19 DRAGWAY
ALBANY,GEORGIA
MARCH 6TH 2010

BRACKET RACING FORMAT
NGKRA ET POINTS RACE
TOTAL CASH PRIZE 75% SUPER PRO 25% PRO
TROPHIES FOR EVERY CLASS

SUPER PRO KART 0-9.49
PRO KART 9.50-11.50
SPORTSMAN KART 11.51 AND UP

TRACK WILL BE OPEN FRIDAY NIGHT FOR TEST AND TUNE
TRACK WILL BE OPEN SAT 2PM
3PM TIME TRIALS
4PM ELIMINATIONS

CAMPING WELCOME FRI AND SAT NIGHT
NGKRA#2

calllen9

bump1.gif

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I can't wait... So many peeps I wanna see and race...
thumbup.gif

BU event is tha one I REALLY can't wait for. I'm gonna be soooo tickled to meet up with a few old friends... Good times baby, good times.
naughty.gif

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
its really sad to see that you feel the need to post something like that, i for one have always enjoyed this forum and i hope that your comments are not vindictive

GarageBuilt

Now nubs. just like I told essness to play nice. The same goes for you. Besides, considering what you steave & gaston did to the NGKRA forum. I would say that essness had payed steve a complement. And for you nubs, dont push your luck here. This is the last forum left that will allow you & steave to post. The golf cart world has spoken. And only a few will have anything to do with the 3 of you. Thats why the rest of us has come here are back to Roady's forum. And that is to get away from the likes of the 3 of yall. If you dont think I speak the truth. Then start your own fourm & title it The three of us,steve gaston & nubs. And let's see who comes.

Now Nubs. If you have the respect for this fourm as you say you do . Then just walk away. and leave us in peace....Your are just digging a bigger hole for steve to climb out of. His livelihood depends on selling golf cart parts & ect. And a mans name in business is only as good as his reputation. Steve needs to walk away & let time heal all wounds. And you just need to walk away.

My views do not represent this forum. But they do represent the people that yall have brought harm too. And that is at least 95% of the active people of today on three different forums.

Now let's get back to racing & building our carts.....