NGKRA Event in Albany Ga

Andy4639

When is most people going to be getting to the track, Friday, Saturday?

I plan to be there sometime Friday afternoon early I hope around 2PM or a liittle after.
thumbup.gif
dazed053.gif

Andy4639

Mark are you all getting a room this time are staying at the track?

We will be getting a room but not where we did last time that's for sure!

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I hope ta be there by 5pm Friday. Haven't talked to Tim yet, but I'm pretty sure he'll have the place open earlier. I'll check it out 1st part of the week. See y'all there... :thumbsup::checkered:

Andy4639

Just looked @ the weather for here next week. 70% chance of snow Tuesday 40% Tuesday night. That's going to suck! I'm off Monday, Tuesday and Wenesday. I had plans for this week to finish up some little details before leaving Friday.
yikes2.gif
unsure.gif

Andy4639

Going to swap out the Trojan 48 volts in the 2000 Ezgo and put the Odessy 680's in her for the weekend and have two carts to race! What do you guy's think, is it worth the trouble?

I know what I think!!!!

Got-EZGO?

We are going to stay at a hotel. Which one did you stay in last time, it doesn't sound good??? We stayed in the Best Western, but it was about 20 miles from the track. We are going to get something at the first exit, when you leave the track.
thumbup.gif

Andy4639

I think it was the Regency. I'll not stay there again. It was Nasty and people partied all night up stairs slamming doors. I called the office twice didn't do no good! Went out the next Morning and thrash all over the parking lot had to move beer bottles out of the way to leave.
yikes2.gif

dirtysouth

The track will be open all day Friday. Gates open at 7 pm. Tim asked that we pull up to the fence south of the tower to park. He said to park on a 45 deg. if need be. I should be there by 4pm. Y'all be safe, can't wait ta see y'all. Well, 'cept for you Mark... :rotflmao::hattip:

Andy4639

That's cool! I guess we will get there and then get together on where to stay Mark! I'll be ready I hope should be fun mixing it up with the cars!
Got the batteries in and it works. man those Trojans out of the cart make a hugh differance.
Steve you talking about the fence along side the track right!
cool.gif

dirtysouth

Yes Sir...
thumbup.gif
tip.gif
It's that fence or the one opposite, we'll find out when we get there... I'm pretty sure it's the fence along the track.
thumbup.gif