NGKRA Drag Racing!!!

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Working to get our 4th event of the year in place. Looks like it'll be in NC.

More to come. I gave up a little more info on the NGKRA forum...
naughty.gif

Let's get ta racing...
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
checkered_flag.gif

usaflag1.gif
checkered_flag.gif
usaflag1.gif
checkered_flag.gif
tip.gif

dirtysouth

Absolutely!!! Might not be p-coated, but it'll be there.
I'm tickled to see what it'll do. I haven't weighed it yet, but the bare frame should be less than 80 pounds. I got some real good info today on some carb tricks ( new parts, three karts, 'bout 700 bucks) to try. Keep yer eyes peeled for Lucky 13 Racing AKA: Got EZGO? Should be dressed to impress.

The electric kart will be done in time for the race, but the new chassis is very light, so we decided to do a little testing 1st. to make sure all is well..

Thanks to all for the support of the sport...

dirtysouth

K... The electric cart will not be ready for this weekend.
biggrin.gif
I chose to scrap the 1st build and run with the base design of the new gasser chassis.
thumbup.gif
Sitting at a CG in Tallahassee. Headed to Orlando in the Morn.
thumbup.gif

We'll still have a new cart for the race, but it'll be gas.
tip.gif

Back to the 4th event of 2010. Looks like Piedmont NC will be the place. Waiting on more news.
tip.gif

usaflag1.gif
checkered_flag.gif
usaflag1.gif

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
theres talking about it and theres doing it!

you can always count the NGKRA to make these events happen
tip.gif

richie

That was some good action in Orlando.I am glad I went.Steve the new cart was awesome and KrazyKarts,well I won't give away your glory but,WOW.I really enjoyed meeting you guys.You should have heard the talk in the grandstands after your runs and the speeds and times were announced.Funny to see a toothless redneck sippin' on a beer say "I got to get me one of them there golf carts!" Priceless
rotflmao.gif