NEW Yamaha EFI G20 357cc Golf Cart Engine NO CORE EXCHANGE NEEDED FOR SALE

torquenut

For sale is one NEW Yamaha G20 EFI 357 CC engine, and this will fit onto golf carts G16 thru G29. This is a long block and includes the fuel injection body assembly(see pictures) if you have a older carbureted engine, this will work but you will have to use your old carburetor instead of the fuel injection body assembly. This is a outright sale, no core needed. Note picture shows two engines, the price for sale, is for one only, I have two , once they are gone that is it. US sales only, no international sale. Again the price is for one engine only $1350 no CORE is needed so keep your core.

Attachments

• image 1.jpeg
    image 1.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 43
  • image 2.jpeg
    image 2.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 40
  • image 3.jpeg
    image 3.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 38
  • image 6.jpeg
    image 6.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 34
  • image 5.jpeg
    image 5.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 37
  • image 9.jpeg
    image 9.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 37

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Posting here in the For Sale section is for private sales from forum members only and not intended for dealers or vendors. If you're a private party your post is fine. If your a dealer and interested in advertising here you can contact me for more information. Welcome to Cartaholics Golf Cart Forum. :hattip:

torquenut

I have one engine that I'm discounting as it has case damage , but it does not affect the engine, just the mounting lug to one of the bolts for the fly wheel cover.
Golf cart engine damage.jpg