New Toy!!!

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Gonna put flagstone around it and mortar them in place. Then plant whatever momma bear says lol.
Guest house is comning along very well. Septic tanks in. All interior work is being done. Tankless water heater
on its way. Gotta hook up water and then hardy shakes and trim out porch. Then yard work. Guessing another few weeks and done. She has bead board for ceiling and shiplap on walls. I'll get pics tomorrow. Lots of stuff showing up daily lol.

dirtysouth

Running lp tankless water heater and range/oven so biggest load is 30 amp ac. So if we get back from a storm and no power we can run the whole place on a 3k generator. Have a small yamaha gen that will do the trick. Quiet, small, fuel minimal and all the creature comforts as apposed to 3500sqft, 7.5 tons of ac and all electric appliances. Have a huge gen set out back that'll run most of house at about 2-3 gallons of gas an hour and sounds like a big block with open headers under a dyno test lmao

dirtysouth

Can you convert gen to run on propane or natural gas? Would be a lot cheaper.
Yeah, wouldn't be that hard to do but it sips gas sooo don't see as a wise investment. Conversion would cost more than the gas to run it for a couple years I'd think. Not planning on being without electric for long lol :hattip:

dirtysouth

Yup, and a change of clothes :rotflmao:
I’ll just tell Momma I’ll be gone all week. If ya need me just look for the corpse lookin fella layin in yard