New Toy!!!

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Aristocraft went belly up in the great recession. Collectable now. Not so sure what was so great about it :rotflmao:

dirtysouth

Melted a few ties. Makes it look more realistic :rotflmao:
Read afterwards not supposed to solder cause of weather changes lol. This will be indoors so no worries. Gonna drill side of rails at joints and solder jumper wires to rest of track. Learnt that on a train forum on the world wide web

dirtysouth

6420C245-17A4-409F-84BC-A40A3E1B8A41.jpeg
Had a guy cut hole through brick wall for lines and hang indoor unit of mini split. 18000btu in garage. These things work awesome! We have a 12k in Florida room and I have 24k in my shop. Cools and heats. Also have 24k for pool heater. Small and quiet little f’ers and crazy cooling/ heating without ducts. This is the first one I've done that's all plug and play. No vacuum pump or anything. We shall see lol

dirtysouth

That's 9-1/2 tons of ac :oops::rotflmao: less the pool heater. Getting ready to build a 700 square foot guest house/storm shelter out back next to pool. That's another 2 ton ac mini split. That's a 11-1/2 tons of ac. No wonder my concrete cracks! All thet ac tonnage :rotflmao:

dirtysouth

0241CE4F-3090-47AB-9E9D-613151EA78B2.jpeg
CDEBD36B-E4C9-42BD-A0F2-94117978CE6D.jpeg
Started three avocado pits/seeds in water and only this one produced. It’s about a year and a half old. Never been never will be outside. Might never produce fruit but it’s cool to me. Gotta remember now when ya look at them leaves, I’m a full 3’9” tall :rotflmao:
Leaves are almost a foot long. It really took off this spring. We haven’t used Florida room yet this year so left ac off and it’s perfect for this puppy.
Gotta break pot soon to put in bigger pot.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
There's a bird nest in a tree right next to my garden and the damn birds have been dive bombing at me every time I get near it. I have to water from a distance. :rotflmao:

dirtysouth

CEA83488-B1E7-4E9E-B3FA-9ED76212AC60.jpeg
Made this outta scrap seat kit plastic for Momma Bear this afternoon. She has a few cardinals coming buy daily so figured she might get a better look at them in the AM