New top, seat & wheels

Fairlane

P3170001.jpg

P3170003.jpg

P3170002.jpg

I finally got aroung to the top and seat and thought I would mount these wheels and see if I like them. What do you think?

Glen

Grizzley

YUCK! It all looks awful!!! Take it all off and send it to me! LOL
J/K I dont have favorites on the forum, but if I did, Glen your cart would be on the top of my list.
Gregg

Fairlane

Yes , Fatboy those are the wheels. I wish they were wider but cant complain. We got them in the auction for a great price. That was a fun day and a wonderful cause. Met a lot of good people.
When I stop changing and trying to improve it I'll sell it cause most of the joy and satisfaction comes from that part of owning one.
The seat was totally redone by a local cart shop. the guy does an excellent job. The top is very tight & straight. I'm real happy with it.
Thanks everyony for the compliments. That makes it all worth the time and $$$$$$$.

Glen

Fairlane

OK Grizzly, I'll start stripping it 1st thing in the morning. LOL!!!! The last three days have been between 97 and 100. Finally getting warm enough to enjoy the cart and now I have to start tearing it apart. haha!!!! Thanks buddy. Later

Glen

Fairlane

Thanks guys. It means a lot to get praise from your peers. Hope I spelled that right. Without your approval it would be almost pointless. Sure you build them the way you want but pleasing others is just as valuable. Thanks again.
biggrin.gif

Glen