new to club car

BCGC

we are new to club car and we need a little help. can someone explain the series of cart to help me with figuring out the one i have. think its a 2002?? but don't know if its a soilid state series system, a regen 1 &2 system,or iQ system. I know its around 2002 with a controller 48 volt with a run tow switch.please any info would be helpful bcgc
wallbash.gif

gsscopy

i am new to this, too, but the serial number plate on the floorboard will tell you age: for example, my club car serial begins with "A84xxxxxx" i am told this means it was built in 1984 and is a DS model. The month it was built is also hidden in there somewhere

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
I believe a 48v Regen has a run/tow switch, soilid state does not. Mine is a 2002 Solid State non-IQ cart.

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
Regen refers to Regenerative Braking, which is what happens when a golf cart holds itself back (speed-wise) while descending. If your cart does not have this feature, you have a Non-Regen car. Both Regen and Non-Regen golf carts have 48 volt systems. An easy way to tell if your electric golf cart is Regen or Non-Regen for Club Car models is to look at your forward/reverse. If you have a forward/reverse toggle switch, then your Club Car is Regen. If you have a forward/reverse lever, then your Club Car is Non-Regen.

BCGC

THANKS FOR THE INFO. MOTOR AND CONTROLLER HERE WE COME. CAN'T STAND THE BRAKING THING HAS TO GO! THANKS AGAIN