New Star Cars Electric Vehicle Forum

efusco

Hi all. I'm new to this forum and was introduced by Rod who pointed me here by becoming my first member at my new Star Cars Yahoo! forum. I've linked this site from mine and he's given me permission to post a link to my Yahoo! forum here. Hopefully future members here looking for specific information on the lesser known Star Car Electric Golf Carts and NEVs will be able to search for this thread and find their way there.

I look forward to meeting some of you on this board as the time to get my Star Car approaches. We hope to recieve our 48v, 23mph, 6 seater red Star Car with flip rear-seat, lifted on knobby tires in the next couple of weeks for use at our lake house.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the link on your forum...
biggthumpup.gif

I wish you the best of luck with your Star Cars forum. Seeing how they seem to be becoming more popular and their isn't a whole lot of information out on them I think you'll have good success there.

OlBoy

Those Star Cars look just like a E-Z-GO. Whats the quality like on them. From the pictures Ive seen they look really nice.

efusco

I think the long term quality question is a good one...and one not yet clearly answered. They are, indeed, E-Z-Go knock-offs made in China. I admit that makes me a bit anxious.

We get our Star Car in the next couple of weeks and I intend to photograph it extensively and to go over it with a fine toothed comb to look at fit and finish, construction materials, etc.

Thanks for the feedback here, I hope I can create a source of good information for others that consider the star car.