P5190006.jpg

P5180002.jpg

P5190015.jpg

P5100003.jpg

P5100002.jpg

P5100001.jpg

P4270008.jpg

P4270005.jpg

I can't remember if I shared these on this forum. The camping was in Northern Az.

Fairlane

I've been under the weather for a few months and they are not being used enough!!! As soon as our rainy season is over I'll be going back up north though. My neighbor went up last week and his truck, trailer and all went to the axles. Took him 2 days to dig out so I'm going to wait a while. Thanks for the compliments. It's good to be back on here.
biggrin.gif

Glen

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Good to have you back on here
biggrin.gif

Sounds like your friend didn't have a lot of fun on his trip. I think I'd be waiting for the dry season to LOL...

matt75

killer cart Fairlane, i also like the fairlane, uh Fairlane.
unsure.gif
im a muscle car guy to, my dad drove a goat to high school and so did i. i should have never sold it, now i cant afford another one
wallbash.gif

Fairlane

I had to wait until I was finished with 3 divorces then I could afford to build it. It was worth the wait. Thanks, the 66 is a lot of fun. It has fact a/c ps , pb and I built a 420hp windsor for it.

glen

matt75

its very nice. hopefully i wont need 3 to get another one. a plus is my wife likes GTOs too. keep up those killer rides and boil a tire or two for me.
biggthumpup.gif

Fairlane

I really like the old goats. A friend had one in high school. He bought it new. A 67 tri-power and 4spd. It was silver with cragar ss wheels. It kept me up at night trying to figure out how I could afford to get one. I don't know how old you are but I graduated in 68 and there is absolutely nothing better than cruising in my Fairlane and getting all the thumbs up
biggthumpup.gif
and smiles. It gives me my youth back for a moment. Good luck and get one and get started.

Glen

matt75

im 32, but know goats like the back of my hand. i love those cars, like chills up my spine when i see one love them. your friend had a rare one, the tri power was a special option in 67 and could only be gotten if you ordered the car early [before 67]. some gto guys will tell you no way but iv seen one at a shop [classic coachworks] i used to work at. i guess the only person who knows for sure is the person who took the order.
rolleyes.gif

gornoman

Fairlane, your cart makes me feel all sexy and stuff! Just a great build!

Do those throttle and choke cables get real hot near that header?