Steelercart

Hello everyone I'm new to the site and golf carts. Hopefully I will be picking mine up this weekend. I ordered it on Sunday. Its a 2006 EZGO, lifted with lights installed and painted black and that is about it. The rest of the things I will be doing myself. Plans are to install radio, undercarriage led lights, bumpers and anything else that me and the wife might think looks good on a cart. A friend of ours has a golf cart and from the first time that we rode in it we knew that we would be getting one.
thumbup.gif
It looks like there is alot of good info and knowledgable people on this site so I will be back alot. I will post Pics when I pickup the Cart.
photo.gif

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Welcome
tip.gif
there is a lot of good help on this forum and always willing to help.

Steelercart

Thank you for all the greetings and Gonzo that is why I had it painted black because that is the route that I'm going with it make it a Steelercart. Black and gold the whole way.

Steelercart

I picked up my cart on Sat looks great. It has a 5 inch lift with 22 inch tires head and tail lights. Took it to a local campground to test it out and make sure everything works and runs like it should. Had the wifes GPS with us and it said we topped out at 17 MPH. I just now had the time to get to a computer to post. I've been working on it since I picked it up installing a radio, speakers and some yellow led lights to keep with the Steeler theme. Still haven't taken any pics of it yet but when I do I'll make sure I post some up.