New Lift Kit from All Sports

Ncgolfcartboy

Cartaholic
I like a little hell. Everyone now days is soft and it gets boring. I just dont agree with them being based off the club car. Heck the rxv is just minor changes of the txt body.

I was always told I could never make a living turning down the jobs I don't want to do. Funny how now I own enough earthwork equipment that I could have paid off their homes. I still turn down work on a daily bases and get to enjoy my life as I want while they work in cubicals getting 15 min breaks.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Oh, the my pillow guy... buy his book. Amazing! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
tenor.gif

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I think what kills it for me is the big black bumper car looking plastic piece on the front and rear.
I looked at several from a shop that I could have bought for a decent price. Just don't know that I want to see them every day. He has some yamahas that I may end up bringing a few home.

They call it the 360 bumper! :rotflmao: Hideous at first look. Lift kit paint and accessories and BAM!

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I like a little hell. Everyone now days is soft and it gets boring. I just dont agree with them being based off the club car. Heck the rxv is just minor changes of the txt body.

I was always told I could never make a living turning down the jobs I don't want to do. Funny how now I own enough earthwork equipment that I could have paid off their homes. I still turn down work on a daily bases and get to enjoy my life as I want while they work in cubicals getting 15 min breaks.

Looks unDer a Precedent. Look under an rxv and drive. All based the same. Honeycomb plastic. Txt has none of that

Zman

Cartaholic
If Yamaha made a better quality seat that was a little softer it would be my i deal cart. I love the A/c drive , and how easy the cart is to work on, Styling is better than cc or ezgo , and i think it has the best ride. The only draw back is they change something about every 3 years.

Zman

Cartaholic
DS when you going to have a spindle kit for the new Yamaha gas with independent rear suspension?