new guy with a 1996 Club Car DS

rusty sr

just saying hi. i stumbled onto the site and liked it, so i joined up.
tip.gif
i have a 1996 ds club car project that i am enjoying greatly. if i can figure out how to post pics, i will.

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
welcome.gif
to Cartaholics Rusty!

It is very easy to post pictures. The easiest way is go to a FREE site like Photobucket and get an account. Upload your pictures to Photobucket, then move your cursor over the picture you want to post. Move the cursor down to the box next to IMG CODE. Left click on the words in the box to highlight them, then right click on the words and choose Copy. Then in your Cartaholics post, right click and choose Paste. The main thing is getting the pictures hosted, you can't just add them from a file on your computer.

rusty sr

thank you. the short shifter is for reverse, and the tall one is for forward gears. cart has a yamaha r6 motor in it. so far it is a kick in the butt to drive!!

rusty sr

thanks guys. as far as gearing goes, it is now up to 66 mph. i am trying to build an overdrive "box" to replace the jackshaft, but the gears i need made aint cheap. btw is there anyone from louisiana on these forums? why didn't you tell me about this site scotty?
unsure.gif