New Electric Golf Cart

Trihz2127

Hi I am interested in buying this new fully electric golf cart that I found online. It says it’s street legal and I believe it is but wanted to be sure. I’m going to get it to drive around my community but need someone else’s advice. I already have a blue terminator I bought from here but I really like the innovation of this electric car. Let me know your thoughts, I highly recommend the terminator by the way. Runs great and is fun to drive. The one I’m asking about is the light blue one to the left. Thanks!

Trihz2127

The one I have is far from junk. It’s my favorite thing to do after I get off work is take a ride in it. And it runs amazing. Plus I just told you I already purchased and am satisfied with it. My question was only if it’s legal. Not if it’s junk

whiteGIANT510

If it has all the lights and horn and windshield and you have the certificate of origin just ho to dmv. Even if it doesn't come with the lights you can add them. I worked at a Chinese anything with a motor shop , go karts, bikes scooter,atv golf carts. If it's from china it's poorly made . Sometimes you get a good one. But 99/100 are completely crap.

Trihz2127

I respect your opinion but I’m going to have to strongly disagree. Most things in USA come from China and they aren’t poorly made.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The one I’m asking about is the light blue one to the left.
The description on the website says the maximum speed is 10MPH so I doubt it's street legal. Most states have a required minimum top speed of more than 20-25+ MPH so I'd suggest checking what your state/city requires. Looking at the pictures it's pretty obvious the cart is cheaply made but if you're happy with it that's really all that matters.

Zman

Cartaholic
I am amazed how people buy the flash and glitter of a custom cart. They don't look at dealer network, reviews of the cart or manufacture, parts warehouse locations etc. How long has this brand of cart been in business?