New controller

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
I have a 2001 Club Car with the 48 volt 220 amp GE regen controller and am trying to find someone who can rebuild it or a new controller. Most didn't want anything to do with this model controller.

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
Nevermind I called and turns out they won't work. There are almost no high performance controllers for the Regen 2 carts. What do you guys do for more power?

gornoman

Switch to E-Z-Go.
wallbash.gif

DWS

WHAT??????
I feel that a wrong has been done to Ace Golf Cart Guy. He asked a simple question about increasing power on his 2001 Club Car? What he got was not help but "SMART REMARKS" by some of the group that he was asking for help.
I feel that if we dont want to help we should refrain from any comments at all. Our own personal choices of equipment are our own and advise on brands should only be given when asked for!! Its like saying everyone has to own a Cadillac and nothing else.
I FEEL THAT AN APOLOGY IS NEEDED.

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Get over it. Those remarks were just a way for those guys to say; "I don't know the answer." And they were directing it to an old friend. We have watched Ace on his many projects and we all hold him in the highest esteem.

gornoman

Guys with 7 posts should get a feel for a board before they try and become the guest moderator.

Ace knew what I meant because WE HAVE A HISTORY here. He can read between the lines. It's OK.