New Cart What Is It? Questions

redleg62

Hey everybody! I'm new to this so, first off, I'd like to say ththis is a pretty awesome site, and looks like you all hold a wealth of knowledge. Enough with the butt kissin, and on to the dumb questions. OK, so my bro-in-law GAVE me a clunker. Frame side rails are broken. Driver's side split under the running board, and at the header. Pasenger side is missing about a 10" piece of the riser, (Fener support?) . That piece came of with the front plastic still attached. Bunch of teenagers tried to jump a ditch. (JACKASS) style. Any way, I can fix the frame, but I'm not sure what I have. The model # is 1071486....and the manu code is A2525. It's an EZGO electric. Any and all help with general info would be awesome.....thank in advance.
shutup.gif
bag.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Welcome to the forum...

It looks like a TXT body so the cart is a 99 or newer. Check the manufactures code again (from the tag in the passenger side glove box). The one you posted doesn't match the cart.

redleg62

sorry....you're right. I guess my mind was stuck on the numbers 25.....the correct one is A2598.....thanks. As you can see, it's gonna be a lot of work. But, all but one piece of plastic is intact, although a little scratched, still there. Now that I know what it is though, I can start worrying about wiring. But first the frame, and tires and rims. Thanks again for all the help.
thumbup.gif
tip.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The model is a TXT and the cart has a series drive system. Your electrical and chassis parts are the same from 1994.5 to 2001.

redleg62

You are the bomb...thanks so much! Now I can learn a little more about what I've gotten myself into. LOL Thanks again.
thumbup.gif