New blood !!!!

GarageBuilt

Nine Pages
My partner & I been talking about racing golf carts. He told me he has a 55 mph EZ-Go. AC motor. I took him down to my storage & showed him my drag cart. He's hooked !!! He is going to build him one & then were going to build one together . Troy is building one for his kids also. A new one here and a new one there . Just what we need.

GarageBuilt

Nine Pages
He's a Mexican Rod. I don't think he can type in English. :rotflmao: But I watch him split open the motor of the RXV's to put in a new encoder. I watch him tear down & rebuild a robin motor. I saw him trade 500.bucks in labor for a freedom cart with new batteries motor & controller because a small local cart shop couldn't fix it. It was the micro switch on the forward & reverse. He paints .Pinstripes . Airbrush & Does Murals. He is up to speed on all the carts all brands. He knows the old & all latest new stuff. He is just a very talented young man.

GarageBuilt

Nine Pages
I sold my machine shop after 13 years. Got my dad retired. Both my kids a damn good education. My son on a first class level with his maching. And wife is always happy. But once I sold it I said not another business . But after all my operations and not being able to work for over a year now. I finally got tired messing with gorno & plum quick. That was till this last chit g man pulled . Anyway I started building carts for sell. OP & DS hooked me up with some good wholesale prices and things got better. I went In partners with the young man that was painting my carts. He has a opportunity of a lifetime. And for me I get to do what I love best. :unsure: now if can just find nubs :rotflmao:

Nubs

Cartaholic
He's a Mexican Rod. I don't think he can type in English. :rotflmao: But I watch him split open the motor of the RXV's to put in a new encoder. I watch him tear down & rebuild a robin motor. I saw him trade 500.bucks in labor for a freedom cart with new batteries motor & controller because a small local cart shop couldn't fix it. It was the micro switch on the forward & reverse. He paints .Pinstripes . Airbrush & Does Murals. He is up to speed on all the carts all brands. He knows the old & all latest new stuff. He is just a very talented young man.
His Mexican connection, flooded carts sent over the border and cobbled up then sent back to Texas.