Need Wiring Diagram for a EZGO Gas Golf Cart

parcar89

I need a wiring diagram for a 93 EZGO gas golf cart with the 295 Robin gas engine. I have searched thru the ez-go resourcees and the post, with no luck. The previous owner cut all the wiring out and sold for scrap. I have good compression and starter works. Now I need fire.

ftfixer

I'm thinking that there may be a diagram in the resources section of the forum. If not i'm sure someone on here can direct you to one. :hattip: :usa:

ftfixer

I just took a look hot rod has the wiring diagram listed on the EZGO 2 cycle and 4 cycle gas resources section :thumbsup:

parcar89

OK, I went back thru the resource section. I can find every year but the one I need. I have three wires coming out from the pulser coil. My ignitor has five wires. Every diagram I looked at shows two wires from the pulser coil. If the diagram I need is currently listed, please give me directions to it. I'm going blind trying to find it. Great website Guys. I Found lots of info for future use.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
the third White wire is not from the pulser coil, the white wire is from the oil pressure sensor and is seldom used.

ftfixer

Exactly right nubs glad you explained it in detail. I was just trying to help find the complete diagram which I see you posted. Any way this same diagram is listed in the resources section. I think this will help paracar89. the diagram was not listed under a year model if I remember right. I appreciate the help also.

parcar89

Thanks to all. I did find the diagram you posted. It just did not work with the extra wire. Now what do I do with the oil sensor wire? Will it have an effect on whether the engine will run?

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
just leave it, all the engines were wired the same to accommodate different options. it will run fine without it.