Need speed.

R8cer Ex

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and I have a question.

Some dick a the campground keeps wanting to race me for "pinks" as he puts it. Now I have a 1997 EZGO TXT 36v "series" cart, lifted with 22 inch tires and a rear seat. Needless to say it is slow. I need speed. I know speed cost money and I'm willing to put something into this cart so what do I need to get the most out of this cart? I really don't want a gas cart and I want to shut him up with the cart I have. He has a stock lifted gas club car.

Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
motor and controller would get you to 21 to 25mph on 36 volts and on 48 volts 25 to 30mph and real quick

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
there are many different options and price hard to tell who has the best... the sponsors of this forum treat memeber very well....

650 alltrax controller and a motor exchange up grade HD solinoid and HD forward and reverse

will set you back about $1500.00 +

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
You could also go the EMP motor route. If your cart is a series cart you can have the motor rewound by EMP and get around 23MPH without any other changes for about $300.

R8cer Ex

The EMP route seems the way to go and best of all it's a pretty cheap way to get more than the snails pace I have now. Thanks!

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I've been using their motors for years and have never had any problems. Very good people to deal with...
usaflag1.gif