Need Help Figuring Out What Type of Golf Cart This Is

mrrolyg

Hello Everyone.

I need help figuring out what type of golf cart this is or for any information that anyone can provide. I was recently given a golf cart by my nephew. I accepted it since he had recently purchased 6 new Trojan Batteries and charger for it. Unfortunately, neither he nor the previous owner knows what make or model it is. They think it's a Yamaha but I can't find the parts needed for it under Yamaha or at least the ones I do see, they do not look anything like the ones currently on the cart.

I am in need of the "Forward/Reverse Switch" and some brake components. I am hoping that maybe someone on this forum might be able to recognize the part and maybe point me in the right direction of a manufacturer.

Any help or advice would be highly appreciated.

20200626_103559.jpg20200628_112709.jpg20200628_112702.jpg

mrrolyg

Wow!!! Thank you so much! I was giving up hope. Where would I find your website. In sorry but I'm new to this forum.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Wow!!! Thank you so much! I was giving up hope. Where would I find your website. In sorry but I'm new to this forum.
There's some Club Car Caroche wiring diagrams in the Resource section of the forum. Here's the link to @Diode's site and it's also in his signature. :hattip:

Rstaley

That’s what it is alright. My first experience with one was many years ago when someone gave me one just to get rid of it. It was way back in a storage area of a trailer park, and when I went to look at it, I lifted the seat up and 6 wasps stung me in the knee. I still think of that every time I see a Caroche or a wasp. Good luck with it.