need brake help!

spr

ok on the caroche its still havibng break issues, they work on the left wheel, they work very well on that wheel, but only on that wheel.

left side: the brakes work great, but if you even glance at the bnrake pedal they lock up completely. i have tried lossening the adjuster but it doesnt really do any thing

right side: the brakes dont really work. the wheel cylinders wont go in at all, and they are very slow to react, i can it to lock up but i have to press very hard and it locks up way before the left side and then the stick on for about 30 yards .

i think the reason the left side lock up so easily is because its not getting any help from the right side. im really tired of messing with them and am about ready to drop it off at the local brake shop and see what they can do.

the cart has the murcury hydraulic brakes they arnt missing any pieces but are being a real PITA

spr

figured it out, and now i have no drag, took it down the huge infront of my house now thast there was no drag for the first time, scared my self :censored:less, must have been nudging 40 unexpectly. im putting a GPS on it tomorrow to find out exact speed.

thanks for the help
thumbup.gif

spr

The brake adjuster on thr right was actually adjusted too far in causeing the top of the brake shoe to go out and put pressure on the drum. and it cause all of the force at the bottom so that the springs couldnt let it contract into the wheel cylinder. but it works great now
thumbup.gif