Need 6" HD Lift Kit for 2012 Club Car Precedent

Okay. So I finished the lift this morning without using the cup washers or flat washers. Are you saying I have to this all apart again? That may explain how bad the instructions were. What else may have been missing from these instructions? Where can I get the correct instructions? I've included a picture below of the box to see if I have the correct kit. I also have a picture of the instructions I received and my brake issue.

. They are not on the website.

Also I have uneven non-working brakes now. When I push the pedal down it doesn't really apply break pressure until it gets to the parking brake and screeches to a halt. Both cables where too tight to fit in the bracket so they are not in there.

Thanks

IMG_20200628_125552.jpg
IMG_20200628_124439.jpg

IMG_20200628_125704.jpg

After looking a little more at the brakes... I'm wondering If I can fix it by pulling some slack toward the rear after the spring click on the passenger side. You can see in the picture how loose the passenger side is and how tight the drivers side is. Then maybe I can play with the adjustment bolt by the pedal. Unless something is going on with the brakes themselves.

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I have a six inch All Sports Lift, I removed the hanger clips from my brake cables and it works just fine. On mine, had I left the hangers in place, it would have put a constant pressure on the cables and therefore kept the brakes engaged.

Are the hanger clips you are referring to the ones that are attached to the leaf spring bolt? I left the cable running through those clips but removed the cable from the bracket on the axle.

:cheers:

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Are the hanger clips you are referring to the ones that are attached to the leaf spring bolt? I left the cable running through those clips but removed the cable from the bracket on the axle.

:cheers:
Yup. If you're not happy I will gladly pick it up and refund your $. My cell is 850 637 4464 for tech. The safety washers aren't a necessity. The washers on the u bolts are kinda a given. I realize our instructions suck. Mad jakes doesn't have a HD lift. They're all knock offs of mine. Maybe I'll return the favor and copy their instructions. If you'd like to return the lift contact the shop 866 291 5244. You won't find a better quality lift kit in the world. Fact...
Steve

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Still dialing front end in as of about 8:00 this evening. Might need a new steering ball joint, oe part. Haven't heard back but said I'd send new one if necessary. Hopefully he's got it dialed in and done, :hattip:

It's been a while. Sorry it took so long to follow up. I finished up the weekend after I last messaged Steve. The steering rod and the tie rod end were both stripped on the drivers side. I had to remove the steering assembly again. It took a plumbers wrench on the steering rod and a wrench on the tie rod end with a ton of torque and parts blaster to get it off. I searched all over for a 12mm x 1.25 die to re-cut the threads on the steering rod. Napa auto parts was the only local shop that had it. After I had the threads fixed the alignment correction was easy. Although I later realized the instructions I followed called for 1/4 toe-out on the front so I have to go back and change it now to 1/4 toe-in which I believe is correct for this kit.

We've been driving it the last couple of weeks. The lift kit is really well made and looks great. I can't say enough about the exceptional after sales support I received from Steve. Thanks again for all your help! I know I was a pain with all those text messages. :bash: I will definitely be recommending All Sports in the future. Next up.. paint job maybe