My Soon To Be 1958 Chevy Pickup

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I thought I was the sh!t in a 72 Nomad wagon with 60’s out back and air shocks stacked at 125psi. Broke one cruising the strip in Daytona lol. Raised the rear about 4”. Was to poor for new shocks. Got tires and rims from Junkyard up in Bunnel Florida. Talk about hick town. Had one traffic light back then. Now it’s a city that spans across bridge into Flagler Beach. Good times lol

dirtysouth

Getting widows tinted in limo tint this coming Wednesday :banana:
Gotta change out starter get permanent tag, then drive the old girl.
Gonna change out radiator and put blower on when my shop is done.

dirtysouth

Tints done. Sh!t job. Paint is taking a beating in this southern sun. Top side is oxidizing. Hoping to buff and wax out. I'll let y'all know how that goes. Need to do tune up or just wait it out and build one of the engines in shop for it.or in storage I should say. That's another thread lol

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
watchdrama8jm_1.gif

dirtysouth

Ordered Frostbite oe radiator and elec fan and oe core support. Was gonna be an easy swap. Not... copper rad in it won't cool truck down here.
They didn't move engine back so nothing oe will fit. So now everything is custom. Tomorrow's a new day

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
How hot is the engine temp getting? What's the timing set at? Does it have a thermostat in it? I'd try these Moroso 63440 Water Outlet Restrictor. They're easy to make. :twocents:

dirtysouth

Haven't been out there yet today. I think I'm gonna use 3 pass I have and use the new 58 radiator in cushman.
I still gotta move forward enough to clear blower pulley. I'll post pics of the destruction :rotflmao:

dirtysouth

Just went out last night. First time in awhile. Health issues with ma an me. Hoping to get to it this weekend