My Plum Quick R/Motor

GarageBuilt

Come on guys!!!! Robby is as fack as plum quicks advertisement on their red handle race motor.... You guys need to break it down & put things into Perspective ...I have & that's we're the deception starts for me...he clams to be the worlds fastest golf cart... I'm good with that.. But with no proff to what size motor he actually runs I have to hope & assume it is at the least a modified stock golf cart motor with a 6 5/8 can...... But Guess what!!!!!! It's not!!!!!! Crunch the numbers.... They don't add up....I have called Robby to the line meny times ... I once drove over 24 hours to page land just to race with Robby ...30 hours earlier & down to the last minutes of loading the cart & still at the collage... We smoked a controller & a 2,500 dollar 48 volt battery pack of ion lithium batteries...I was told then what our losse would be!!!! And the possibility of fire ....klp

GarageBuilt

BJ said race & race we did.. Plum Quick wouldn't race us then & they won't race us now.. Talk about that p/q boys....

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I feel sorry for you. I am sure your ignorance is not your fault. Usually attitudes like yours are a result some emotional trauma during childhood.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
morning classycarts :hattip: are you looking to bump these plum quick failure threads? you sure are here a lot. i'll check from time to time and if your still lookin' i'll keep runnin' em' up on deck for ya :thumbsup:

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Just some Facts, plain and simple. Plum Quick Motors INC, LLC Steals the working Man's money.

GarageBuilt

Guys gornoman admitted to the fact that plum quick buys their motors elsewhere paints them red & welds a handle on them .. He says all the motor builders do it ..: He goes as far to say that GBR does the same thing ... It's like this ... Plum quick buys recondition motors and claims they built them for high performance ... Balance banded & vented !!! What they don't tell you is that you can buy the same motor used as they do !!! G-man says I do the same thing with GBR racing motors ... That's why gornoman talks out his ass cause his mouth knows better.. It's in writing up front & in your face !! My motors are recondition .... I don't build them !!! & I make no clams to what I have or haven't done to them .. But what I say is true .. I call them my motors cause of the work I have personally put into them !!