My Home Shop

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I've got 7 big top and bottom tool boxes in my garage right now. 3 I've had for years 3 were my dads and 1 the neighbors gave me when they moved last year. Mine and my dads are loaded with tools. I gave 2 to my sons but told them they need to come here so we can go through them because a lot of the tools in my dads boxes they'll never use and I want to keep. Then we can load them on my trailer and take them to their garages. That was 3 years ago and they still haven't came to get them. :dazed:

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I guess. I know I'd drop what I was doing to go pick up FREE GOOD tools and tool boxes. Maybe they figure once they get tools I won't fix their stuff anymore. :rotflmao:

That's the difference. We work/worked our asses off and respect things. Seems the latest gen don't give a sh!t. My third youngest boy told me once that my generation f.d the country up for their generation. I said wtf, how? He couldn't explain it lol. Same kid that said his gen doesn't tend to move out and on until close to 30. I told him he's fuked if he thinks he's gonna stay at home til 30 lol. Same kid that f'd a cadillac cts and 2017 class c. Now he lives in Michigan and doesn't speak to me or ma. Only 2 left in my pocket $

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Nice! Are you happy with the floor now? What kind of lights do you have in their and where are they mounted? It looks nice and bright in there.

dirtysouth

8 foot led's at top of wall, have 8 I believe. Floor is 200 times better than before. Already spilled paint and oil on floor lol. That's as good as its gonna look. By the time I get organized you won't be able to see much floor. Glad I didn't spend/waste the $ on checkered floor.
still have to do lights in back room and run air lines and drop cords for lifts.

dirtysouth

Haven't done squat in shop. By the time we get home from shop I can barely walk.
Sh!t's getting old...