My Home Shop

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Man that looks like a dream of a shop.. very nice.. and thumbs up on the epoxy floor.

Thanks. Not sure if he uses epoxy or not. He said whatever he does is stronger than the epoxies I know the pattern is cut into floor and he colors the squares but that's about it lol. Find out soon enough

dirtysouth

A592BF0E-6E2F-4446-93EC-969B579DF4D0.jpeg

Paint is for the most part is done. Did I say floor has to be capped? 2 " low in center so it'll be 4" thick in center and 2 inches at minimum. Waiting on price. Not sure I want to price myself out of the neighborhood with my shop. Gonna see how much before we decide on pattern.

dirtysouth

5500$ to cap floor. 9800$ for checkered design. Ain't happening. Gonna let him cap it and probably just seal it. Would have gone with the 9800$ if that was total cost, but just can't justify the extra. It's in no way his fault but that's a lot of car parts

dirtysouth

Looks like Monday is the big day for concrete. I should be able to start moving back in wed Thursday. Wife and I decided against the checkered floor, most importantly the $ and I want to be able to weld and work on stuff so don't see the need for fancy floor yet. Maybe another shop down the road. Maybe not.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
:waiting:

3A8D6D25-5662-4880-A16A-F1E338C20C98.jpeg