My EZGO 3 Wheeler to 4 Wheel Conversion Project

wildthing

I bought this golf cart last summer for a project and started to customize it. My EZGO 3 wheeler to 4 wheel conversion project. Now I hope I can get it finished. first pic is how I got it. Second pic good start third and fourth is how it looks now with a lot more work to go.
golfcart.jpg
golfcart2.jpg

golfcart3.jpg
golfcart4.jpg

wildthing

thank you had front axel and front part of frame and dog house given to me alittle bit of costomizing and welding it fit just like it was made for it i made a 4 inch lift to raise it now im looking for good motor internal starter generator went bad any suggestions will help

wildthing

I'm getting desperate, spring is just around the corner and still no closer to getting cart going. I cant find 2 cycle motor someones got to have old cart sitting around somewhere with motor. :wallbash:

Batman

Nice work on the 3 to 4 wheel conversion. Are you looking for a stock replacement engine? What engine does your cart have?

wildthing

Thank you yes im looking for stock engine all i know is that it is 2 cycle it is 1977 or older engine has no tags or numbers that i can find it has an internal starter generator it went bad and cant find parts so i looking for an egine with an external starter generator