My Custom 2002 EZGO TXT 48 Volt - 72 Volts

spidy

Just my custom 02 EZGO TXT 48 volt, 800 amp logi controller, plum quick motor. Going to be 72 volts in the future. I have everything except the batteries to make it 72v ;)

28958223.jpg

0df68f50.jpg

595d06b9.jpg

a3dcd80f.jpg

f514161b.jpg

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
so there is another side to spidy, i think i saw this cart in with pimp daddys ocean lakes pictures if i remember right. needs a gas tank but i like it. :hattip:

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Lookin' Good Spridy....Great job on the roll cage and graphics....What about an action shot of you at the Summer Nationals....Brought home a couple of pieces of hardware if I remember correctly...
4902072767_5cfd9fe175_b.jpg

spidy

Thanks guys. Yeah I did the graphics work. Im always doin something on it lol. Hopefully it will be 72v as soon as I can get some batteries. :yes:

spidy

Thanks man. I decided I need about a grand lol. Im 80% sure ill go with 9-8v us batteries but by the time I get the money I could change my mind again lol

GarageBuilt

Hey Spidy... Once you step up to 72-volts... which way are you going with the F/R switch.. Manuel or Contactors...

GarageBuilt

Is your reversing double contactor marked on the lugs to which cable goes where. I can post some pic’s if that will help …

spidy

To be honest I havent really looked at it. I am a little nervous about hooking it up lol. I dont want to fry anything lol

GarageBuilt

Post some imformation on your contactor....

You will have the same markings on your motor... You will also need & 3 way toggle switch....