My Caddy Club Car went wrong

maximclubcar

Hello everyone! I'm so far from your ClubCar civilization and my cadillac stylizing Club car in Russia stopped run suddenly. Before that there were symptoms of stopping - I key switched on, but no actions, no buzzer sound. Then I reset tow switch and car began to run. But one week ago, it was stopped and no any resets can not help me. It is 2004 years model with IQ and legal road equipment. Please help me in troubleshooting.

oldcartfart

hi' welcome to cartaholics. the first thing i do is check all the connections. on the batteries. motor , forward reverse switch, key switch - all of them. I find it takes only one bad connection to stop a cart in it's tracks. when i check them i clean them and put a little grease or lube to keep corrosion from coming back. I know it is a lot of hassle to check it all, but you have to start somewhere. One the the best sights i have seen in russia ,I was going to orsk from orenburg the sunflower fields were just amazing. let me know what you find out. O.C.F.

maximclubcar

Thanks for your help! First of all I checked the connections but no result and due to fault isolation I found that the Controller ia inoperative. My grandfather has the same model Clubcar and via controller replacement my car is Ok! Orenburg is so far from Moscow, I have been there too and there are fantastic nature! But I for me amazing nature in the USA also! You should not go to thousands miles away to find it!
rolleyes.gif

oldcartfart

Hi, yes i've been to moscow on the same trip. would not want to drive in that traffic. but chicago is bad as well. Glad to hear your cart is running . good day O.C.F.

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
wwp.gif
wwp.gif

Очень легко вывесить изображения. Самый легкий путь идет к a СВОБОДНО место как Photobucket и получает учет. Upload ваши изображения к Photobucket, тогда двиньте вашу стрелку над изображением вы хотите вывесить. Двиньте стрелку вниз к коробке рядом с КОДОМ IMG . Лево щелкните дальше слова в коробке для того чтобы выделить их, тогда право - щелкните дальше слова и выберите экземпляр. После этого в вашем столбе Cartaholics, право - щелкните и выберите затир. Главный элемент получает изображения хозяйничано, вы can' t как раз добавляет их от архива на вашем компьютере.

Tranlated with Babel Fish Just trying to help
biggrin.gif