My 96 DS...here I go - finally

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
getting ready to order one of those rounded top backseat grab bars from All Sports here in a minute; want to also install some small flip-down kinda steps for the rear deck. Also, want to install a couple of gun holding mounts, something small that will not get in the riders way, especially if I end up cramming three back there.

Any ideas on the steps or gun mounting? Or maybe a better idea than what I am thinking of....

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I have this dude 99.9% done, so I keep saying - right now it is a muddy mess, looks like it just came back from a mud run; in a way it did. We had a shoot the other day and it rained the day before - the grandson took it around the course for the whole day. Maybe I will drag it back out tomorrow and snap a couple pics of it needing a bath.

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
ok here it is before a wash. We washed on it this evening, got the main mud cake off it, it got dark but still needs more cleaning.

Attachments

• CC6.jpg
    CC6.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 11
  • CC5.jpg
    CC5.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 11

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I'll get it cleaned up and everything rolled out and post some pic's. It sure does get a lot of gawkers, pictures, and questions at the Shoots.

Captr

Put tape over the cut line. It should be less chipping especially if its painted. Also you can use a Roto zip with a fiberglass cutting bit. Less chance of chipping at 30,000 revs