My 96 DS...here I go - finally

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Well I have spent the last two days (didn't really take two days, lots of play time in there too) but spent the last two days at my buddy's place in KS making a new roof cage for this dude. I will post pics when I get it back, the cage is at the powder coating shop now.

I have had this thing called - military surplus, a dune-buggy, a jeep, a what is that thing, and a where did you find that at, I had an equipment operator want to drive it yesterday, I told him jump in it. The key was already on, he reached down to start it, so I said "its already on, but you may have to choke it, not sure. He still tried to turn the key more - I said "it's already on". He was looking for a pull choke on the dash, I said, it's a push choke right there. He pushed it, nothing happened and looked at me like I was crazy - I said "just push the pedal". He did and it started. He stopped and said "this is almost just like a Golf Cart" :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
So the roof cage is made out of 1-3/8 inch pipe, matched the All Sports brush guard. The pieces that hold the windshield are really too small to fit well, anybody got any good ideas of how else to attach it?

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Finally got my new seat cushions made, just have to drive 2-hrs to get them now. Same lady will measure for my custom roof while I am there. Finally found mirrors that will fit my cage. Finally got my Windshield figured out and installed too. It’s coming together....

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
got the new seat bases upholstered, had them done in motorcycle foam and vinyl. It is currently in the shop now getting a roof made for it - should get it back next week and will post some pic's.