My 86 Marathon Painted With Rattle Can Spray Paint

club car man

Advanced Member
Well, I took before and after pics today. I just got paint and sand paper so I decided to go ahead and paint it. Here it is.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

club car man

Advanced Member
I've done some re-painting to it. I'll have to get some pics of it tomorrow and post them. I have to fix the frame and get new brake cables and then I have a guy that wants to buy it off of me, so I gotta get workin on it.

spriddle

Post Decoder
You did a good job with the paint Matt. It's hard to get spray can paint to turn out without faded areas and runs: GOOD JOB! You need to work on taping off a little more/better, but paint turned out really good.

club car man

Advanced Member
Thanks Spriddle, I fixed MOST of the spots that got overspray on it. When I get time today, I'll go out and take some better pics of it.

club car man

Advanced Member
I am, but you gotta try to make somethin that's ugly look better. LOL. I have a guy that wants to buy it, but I have to fix the brakes and the frame and then it's ready to go.

club car man

Advanced Member
I'm not sure if it's the same stuff or not, but he used clear coat so his looks REALLY nice. I thought about usin some clear, but thought what's teh point? Just gonna get scratched up anyways.

club car man

Advanced Member
I don't really care what it looks like, as long as it's one color. LOL. But I think it looks pretty good for bein an ugly cart.

mphillip

Thinking of going canary yellow with tan seat covers...
At least that it the current idea. Could change as of this afternoon. Who knows...

club car man

Advanced Member
That'd look REALLY nice. I was gonna paint mine white but thought oh well, I don't really care.
But I think the yellow and tan seats would looks GREAT.