My 70 chevelle

Got-EZGO?

I got it awhile back. Built a aluminum headed 496 for it, put in a FTI th400 tranny with FTI 3800 converter, and put in a 12 bolt posi with 3.73's. It has air too, just not hooked back up yet. It's a handful on the street. :thumbsup: Great, forgot how to post pics. Lol give me a minute.

Got-EZGO?

imagejpg10.jpg

imagejpg9.jpg

imagejpg8.jpg

That's nice. I really like the old style Rally Wheels. I think I've got an original showroom brochure somewhere in my crap... :hattip:

Got-EZGO?

Thanks everyone. I had a 72 chevelle in high school and sold it after getting divorced. I came across this and had to have it. I like the stock look with big tires in back. I hope to hit the track with it soon. I just got my drag cart back in action today. I had to put the turbo deal on the back burner. I have twin 40 mm mikuni's on it now. It's a beast. I've pulled some 200 foot hole shots in front of the house and it does awesome. I hope to get to the track this coming weekend. It's gonna take some tuning, but I think those 40's are eat big time on the big end. :thumbsup: