Motor coupler and input shaft are shot

southern9

New member here, in need of a motor coupler and input shaft for 2004 EZGO TXT. Did some searching, found one guy said he removed the motor coupler by welding a nut to it and pushed off with a bolt. Is there another way?
Q: Where can I source a motor coupler and a rubber bushing? Haven't had any luck finding one. I don't want to buy a new motor.

southern9

Couple of pics.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 4.35.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 4.35.26 PM.png
    265 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 4.36.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 4.36.53 PM.png
    944.5 KB · Views: 8

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
A year or two ago I researched where to get them and I found a couple of places that were selling them

Diode

And another thing I don't want you driving my carts I can't believe that would wear out like that you're pretty rough on that cart

Diode

Google golf cart motor coupling I probably had 10 hits

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220916-202443_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220916-202443_eBay.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 3

Diode

That one above is probably not the right one the one you want is going to be like a hundred bucks

southern9

Thank you for your reply. We bought the cart about a year and half ago, from a guy who fixes and flips carts on the side. No telling what the history was before me. Nannie just picks up the grand kids and cruises around the block with them. Either way, it needs replacing. I have only found one coupler on Amazon, one on ebay. Neither have any size descriptions, other than 19 spline, which would be correct, but I'm concerned about being the right length. The search continues.