Mostly E-Z-Go parts

golfcar2000

Cartaholic
I am closing my E-Z-Go dealership and have new OEM parts for sale for gas and electric cars. Some of the items I have are new front seats bottoms and back rests, as well as multi colored seat covers only. Also several TXT steering boxes and drive and driven clutches, also have about 50 or 60 used take off standard TXT stock front axles including both spindles. Motor parts include new rods, rings and some new cranks and blocks. Switches, controllers, solenoids, and wiring harness's. I also have some Meyer snow plow pumps and parts as well as some Cat trackhoe and dozer parts. I have been doing this for several decades and have a lot of parts, and selling out due to health.

aretakis

I am looking for a top. I have an 88 Melex 745 and am having a hard time finding used or old tops. Can find some new for 400 but that is almost what i paid for the cart. Let me know if you have anything laying around that would work. Thanks! P.S. you're not in Florida are you?

golfcar2000

Cartaholic
Sorry can't help you with that. I just have rods, cams, gasket kits, clutches, pistons, and rings left. I sold most items to another local dealer, but he did not take all the parts. Thanks for your inquiry though.

ericm

I'm new here.
I need an electric motor for an older 36 volt ezgo.
Not sure what year it is. The number plate in passenger glove box is illegible.
I think it might be a 70's or 80's Marathon, not sure.
The motor shaft is aligned front to rear.
It has split seat backs (2), boxy rear fenders, recessed headlights.
Any guidance is most appreciated.

golfcar2000

Cartaholic
It sounds like you have a resistor type car with the motor front to rear position, but without knowing the year as there are several different ones that fit those older carts. Shipping to Hawaii will be costly I would assume so are you sure the motor is the problem? Welcome to the site.

ericm

Thank you.
Yes resistor type, model # plate under passenger glove box is illegible,
model# plate on motor also illegible.
If a loose and sparking motor terminal is any indication,
yup, pretty sure it's the motor.
Maybe rebuildable, still haven't manage to get the thing out.
It has 2 7/16" bolts which did come out easily but it's otherwise, stuck.

golfcar2000

Cartaholic
I had another dealer come and cherry pick some stuff out of inventory, but still have some stuff left. Now that I am feeling better after all that chemo I have started doing some repairing and using some parts, but have odd parts left like cranks, rods and electrical engine parts.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Well that's awesome that you're back at it. Always gonna have oddball old inventory, don't care what type business. Hope you get back to it as much as you want. :hattip: If you need any accessories let me know.

golfcar2000

Cartaholic
Thanks, I am just trying to get my strength back and get back to normal. I'm glad to hear you made it threw too. I had colon cancer and had about 18 inches removed and new PVC pipe installed LOL and 12 chemo treatments and it got all of mine so far, but I am living each week as it is my last. It defiantly changes your life.