Moric Controller

Roadpacker

Just bought two 2005 Yamaha 48 volt G22 carts, and one has a bad Moric controller. Does anyone know where I could find a Moric Model JU2-H6510-21 controller. I am a first time cart owner and would like to keep the repair simple and go back with a stock controller. I would even consider a good, used Moric unit. Thanks, this appears to be a very helpful site for cart information. Roadpacker

Roadpacker

Thank you Zman, you have given me more information than I have been able to find in the three weeks that I have owned the carts. I will see what I can find for the Alltrax and hopefully get the cart going again. Roadpacker

Roadpacker

A local cart dealer told me that the F.S.I.P. model fx302g027 48 volt controller was a plug and play replacement for the stock Yamaha Moric model ju2 h6510-21 controller. His price was $479.00, but when I walk out the door, it's mine regardless of the fit. Can anyone tell me if this is as good or worse than the Alltrax xct 48300 ydre that Zman suggested? I don't know jack about carts, but I would think if the right voltage goes to f1 and f2 and a1 and a2 something is going to happen. Getting it there in the right sequence is where I get lost. Thanks again Zman for your help. As a recap. it is a 2005 Yamaha G22, 48 volt electric cart.

Zman

Cartaholic
I question the year because 2005 had a GE controller. The Moric came out in the YDRE in 2007. If it is a 2005 I would check with alltrax and get the XCT48300-G19 it is a plug and play replacement. Maybe Diode will chime in on this application for you,

Roadpacker

Thanks Zman, according to the sticker under the seat the year of manufacture was 2005, and it is a Yamaha G22E. There is a smaller sticker above that sticker that reads N432. I have no clue what that is. The controller that came out of it is a Moric Model JU2 H6510-21, and it is bad as I replaced it with the identical controller out of the other running cart and it worked. Put the bad controller in the good cart and no go, so I am pretty sure it is the controller. I can't find a date on the bad controller so don't know if if was ever replaced. I really appreciate all the information, as I am like Ned and the Third Reader. when it comes to computers and controllers.Roadpacker

Honestly

Hey #RoadPacker, how did you make out? Did you use the Alltrax controller... If so is it working as expected? Any other details you would like to share would be appreciated!