Misc. Pictures of Club Car Villager Golf Cart.....

StreetGlide

Side_800.jpg

Flare_800.jpg

U-S_800.jpg

U-S_CU_800.jpg

BCM-v_800.jpg

gornoman

Me LIKEY!

Very slick!
thumbup.gif
cool.gif
Maybe some billet spacers for the rear axle? Fill the flares better?

StreetGlide

Will have to run a load test before considering spacers for the rear axle. Heavy Duty springs but 7 years old. Have to get neighbors (also a little "Heavy duty") to check-out clearance with 4 passengers! May cause tire rub on original cart flares? I agree, would give a better look.

gornoman

L&S, I am running 2" billet spacers on my rear axle and HD springs. No rubbing with 4 adults onboard. I know. mine's not a CC, but I offer the data anyway.

StreetGlide

Thanks for comments gentlemen!

Appears I will be able to do spacers. I'll add 1" to each rear hub (at least to start).

I'm pretty sure that I am going to go with the white pre-formed replacement seat covers.

StreetGlide

Thanks Gorno...

I measured and would like to have 1.5", but known to be found. I guess 2" will work okay as far as getting water from wet roads but does get outside of tire at/about edge of flares.

Have fun up there! Bike week here and heading out for a ride.....

TNX

StreetGlide

I added additional 1" billet spacers (wheels were +1") and it does look better. It fills out the space. If I had gone 2" they would have extended past the outside edge of the fender flares just a little. I'll update advitar or post photo later.
Thanks for the suggestion Gorno.........

StreetGlide

I'll try to capture the effect and post. Have been busy playing catch-up from Bike Rally time off and getting ready for kids and grandkids (17 total) coming in this week for the brides birthday Saturday.

By the way, I finally figured-out the stereo's line-out adjustment and that if I turn off the 48 to 12v reducer, I loose memory of my sub volume setting. Loosing other memories don't bother me since my "defaults" are okay It's a pain to re-set the line out for it is a 2 step process (one to be done with switched power "off" and one with it "on". So, I have been leaving the reducer's "on-off" switch in the "on" position. Even though the current draw is negligible, I do worry about the safety issue. Guess since the input breaker to the reducer is 10Adc (@ 50Vdc) it should be okay? Wow, the system sounds good now! With the adjustment set to 7 (out of 10), it's perfect in the front seats. In the back seat it not only sounds good, but feels good too!

StreetGlide

We had as many if not more bikes as in past 2 or 3 years. However, the # of pimped-out cars, etc. was down some. Most activity back up here this year instead of in the MYB City limits.

"not a dime in '09 (in MYB city limits) and again in 2010" (must say, we miss going to a couple of resteraunts down there)

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
LnS,
Had to break my" not a dime in 09 " boycott of Myrtle Beach.
redface.gif
Last weekend was our 35th wedding anniversary,and the wife wanted to go to Olive Garden,so ,we went .
rolleyes.gif
This is the only money spent IN Myrtle Beach.still trying to stay out of the down town areas.
twisted.gif

StreetGlide

Congrats to both of you!

We just celebrated our 17th (2nd marriage) on the 27th, then the brides birthday on the 30th. We "blew-it-out" at Greg Normans on the 27th, then had all the kids and grandkids at Logans on the 30th. (Expensive May, to say the least! I think I'll start a savings account now for next May)

Is the July 4th parade of carts at O.C. open to the public (those not staying there?)

Taake care!

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Is the July 4th parade of carts at O.C. open to the public (those not staying there?)

LnS,
I think is usually for the folks staying there.I can get you in as a visitor,just have to get you a pass for your vehicle.Will go to their website and check on it.
Later