0003_r.jpg

0005_r.jpg

0007_r.jpg

0008_r.jpg

0009_r.jpg

0015_r.jpg

0006_r.jpg

johnny9

very nice and clean cart..i like the emergency brake pedal better than my ezgo,s..the stereo cover looks nice also..got me thinking again,john

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
LnS,
Verrry clean cart
thumbup.gif
.Nice work,everything looks top notch
thumbup.gif
Where did you mount the speakers for the stereo? Could not see them in the pics
twisted.gif

StreetGlide

Thanks for the comments...

I used 4 speakers up front above the review mirror angled down toward ear level. Each has a 4” woofer/midrange driver and a separate 1” tweeter. The subwoofer was planned to be under the roof (trying to keep wiring away from rear) but unfortunately the size would not allow doing so. It is now in the bag well, just below the rear seat, double “shock” mounted (last picture above). Guess I didn't separate pics or (added to many in one post?) but there is a small picture of the 4 speakers just above the sub picture.

Hope to replace the remaining bare aluminum braces/supports with flat black and change-out the seat coverings next (haven't decided color(s) yet).

By the way "PD", I got the two-tone Evader rims and Kendra tires for less than $100.00 (incld tax) each wheel from "our" friendly local EZGO dealer. Thought that was great deal compared to local "Best" price or on-line price.

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
LnS,
After you pointed me in the right direction I see them now
redface.gif
.Good job bet they sound super.Saw the grey box on the bagwell and thought it may be the sub but didn't notice the overhead speakers.
Our" neighborhood" Ezgo dealer
usaflag1.gif
usually has prices equal to or lower than online,plus there is no shipping charges.He has really expanded,noticed several new stores have opened. This is where I bought Casper in 2006
twisted.gif

gornoman

"Low and Slow", that CC looks GREAT! I like the speaker solution, innovative. Of course, we need to see under the seat......

BTW, Nice WHEELS!