Misc. golf cart parts for sale

scrappercart

I have a friend who fixes golf carts for a living, and he called me saying he needed to get rid of some old carts off his property. I ended up hauling 6 carts out of his place, and my plan was to take them straight to the scrap yard... BUT... They seem to have a lot of useable parts, and I hate to scrap anything that can be used.

I've included some pictures. The old fiberglass one is gone (Gave it to a friend), But I included it's picture in the hopes someone could tell me something about it (age, make, rarity, value?). The rest are still here.

I am posting this in hopes of getting info (As in, If there are any parts that would be worth pulling off and attempting to sell), but if anyone wants something off of them... Feel free to let me know and make an offer!

(Note: I know very little about golf carts. Haha).

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
welcome.gif
to Cartaholics scrappercart!

Depending on your mechanical ability, time, and storage space, I would strip off as many good parts as I could. Body parts, cowls, tops, roof supports, transaxles, clutches, motors, anything that looks good. Set up an account on EBay, Craig's List, or anyplace you could sell the parts and rake in the cash. Just my opinion, that is what I would do.

oldcartfart

hi' welcome to the carting world. I like the cart that is sitting on the ground with the dune buggie type look. if you were closer I would buy it. It is a late 60's cushman the front piece make's this cart a little rarer than some of the others as they had the same back section but different front as the others were 3 wheeled. There are parts available for them. if it has the stock rims on it they are a little hard to find. other cart rims wont fit and vice-versa so keep them on the cart. till you sell it or whatever. www.vintagecartparts.com will have more info on some of these carts. the hyundia carts did not last to long on the market so there parts are a little harder to find. the tops etc. are able to adapt to other carts so they sell pretty quick were i 'm at. I try to restore old carts as a hobbie and any part that looks like it has some use left in it. is a keeper. I would put them up on e-bay or whatever but there can never be enough parts for sale.
yes.gif
Gonzo is right on the money. Careful about taking the bodies to the scrap yard they tend to want to dock me for fiberglass, plastic is ok but the fiberglass ones they give me a hassle on. i'd check first. good luck on your carts if you want to deliver to mi. i would buy the cushman.if the price was right. later O.C.F. P.S. You have a good friend
thumbup.gif
you might want to buy him lunch sometime with your profits.

ezmelx

Do you have a good, no rust, bucket seat? It's okay if the foam and cover are bad. All I need is a good frame anyway. Need both. I am also interested in that small box by the steering wheel where the key switch and the choke knob come out.

oldcartfart

hi' hey what are you going to do with the cushman ? if your parting it out. i need the left and right rocker panels the pieces between the front and rear section under the floor board. and what would you want for the forward reverse switch? let me know and we can work something put. Thanks O.C.F. old cart fart

ezmelx

This was posted by scrappercart a month ago. He has not answered many of our questions. Sold out probably. Let's move on.