Members Carts Pictures

gornoman

Was just wondering if anyone recognized the reference. So far, no one has chimed in with the correct conceptual continuity, LOL.

gornoman

No, that's not it, but I like where you're going. That idiot is gonna get dressed up and down in public, and I can't stop it. LOL!

gornoman

Johnny9, I was making a comment about a fella on another forum that "Low and Slow" was referencing. I know my post looked bad, but it was not intended that way at all towards Pimp Daddy. I have explained my misstep to PD in a PM. I hope you understand, and I apologize to anyone who didn't know where I was going with that comment.

I will now go and punish myself.

OUCH!

meltravis

Gorno - Are you referring to the star effects, Planet Nebulae or the Frank Zappa song? o_O or ...

looks like we were posting at the same time ... o_O

gornoman

Dwarf Nebulae is a Frank Zappa reference. It figures Mel Travis would dig that one up, good job Mel.

"hot air" is what I accused a poster of at the BU forum for his now-deleted thread concerning a perpetual motion golf cart he supposedly invented.

It's all good, guys!

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Yes Gman I saw that post.I was hoping he would give more insight to what he had supposedly invented.But like the rest of you It sounded like SPAM and smelled like SPAM.
No offense was taken over the comments .I appreciate the prompt PM you sent :hattip:

johnny9

gornoman,,i was just blowin smoke kiddin as well,thats why i said haha,haha

frank zappa,wow,,havent herd him on the radio in forever here if fla..im gonna go dig for music now,you got me thinkin.
jezze..frank zappa will be on my mind the rest of the week now.

i was drivein down the road with the wife 2 hrs ago and said,dwarf nubaue, or how ever you spell it..and she looked at me like i was crazy..i exsplained ive herd this somewhere but couldnt figure it out..its all good,john

StreetGlide

Actually, Lappa's was spelled Nebula, correct?
The ref to gases shooting out is related to the forming of the "Cat's Eye" and some believe "God's Eye". Differrent stories.

Gorno, sitting here having coffee this morning around 0500, I happened across an October 2007 string of posts reference the battery powered 4X4 while looking for info on Nebulae, believe it or not (I believe it was through one of Dogpile's search engines. Had no idea it would lead me where it did.) I assumed that was a pre-view of what followed with that smart mouth kid.

Johnny-9 and P.D., please excuse me if I contributed to hard feelings/mis-understanding. I had no clue what I was discussing at the time, but do know it wasn't reference either of you guys!

gornoman

Great! OK, everyone step outside.......I've got a six-pak and want to buy yuz all a drink! :hattip:

More Members Carts Pictures please.

EazyGo

I sent a bunch of pics to HRC of my cart to post, (Idont know how to post them on this site) I sent them last night, but he must not be around. :(

johnny9

ezgo,,i think he said he would be back sunday...if you go to photobucket.com and load the pics from your computer to there then hold your mouse over your pic on photobucket and copy the direct link,,then go to cataholics and click reply to post,then img,then a window will pop up,click and paste the link there and then hit post and it should be done..i was haveing a problem also and the link wouldnt come up and i had to to click "temporary allow this site if you trust them"
and there it finally worked..you photos have to kinda be taken on vga mode or a low pixel on your camera also,john

it took ma a while to get it also but once i got it it wasnt too bad..hope this may help..

keokeboy

hot rod carts I got a question why it is that I have so much trouble trying to upload to this site. been to snap fish/photo bucket and every time I try nothing good happens .BUT when I go to facebook I up load pictures and videos like a second grader can do.don't know why it have to be so complicated.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I have no idea why your having problems with posting pictures here. Just hit the IMG button and paste your links to the pictures or upload the pictures to the forum.

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
For Gornoman

Gornoman.jpg