MEDIA & album POSTS ?

1YAMAGUY

Cartaholic
Is there a tip or shortcut to resizing of posting size?
It tells me I've exceeded the pic size.
However, I'd like to start an album from my pic's but really don't want to have to resize each one to do so.
Any suggestions? I couldn't find an automatic mass desize method.
Thanks in advance 🙏

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
It should resize the pics automatically. What's the actual file size of the pics and what extension are they?

1YAMAGUY

Cartaholic
This it resized, but if I took this to start to add to for an album. No can do without resizing but it excludes the option of a thumbnail.
You'll have to excuse my lack of intelligence on these. For the most part I can read n answer n thats ok with me, the pics I can and have works.
Like for instance, I wanted to post a few pics of my truck resto n all I could do is two to three pics n it said low memory. I posted them n had to do another reply to continue.
No album and not sure how to get it like in a general conversation to put a link for a # of pic
hope I xplained it well enough.
Thanks and another reason for the #1 Rating
Screenshot_20201206-114733_Photos.jpg

1YAMAGUY

Cartaholic
Earlier post I mentioned all the things I've tried and suceeded, mostly mechanical. Technically wasn't a part of it. Lol

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'm not sure why you would see a low memory error. It may be a problem with the server, I'll look in to it. Can you post a screen shot of the error here?

1YAMAGUY

Cartaholic
This SS is from trying to create an album from my phone as well as my tab, same message on both
However, Now!
The post i was trying to post to seems to post allow thumbnails from my phone as I did it B4 from my tab but couldn't. It may be the Tab
View attachment 7133

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The attachment link you posted doesn't work. Did you delete that picture? There's a update for the Media Gallery that I haven't installed yet that may fix the problem. I'm planning on installing the update tonight and then you can try again and see what happens. What type of phone are you using? If there's a bug in the forum software they'll ask me if I report a bug to them about the issue. I'm still not sure why you would get an error message about low memory unless the file you're trying to upload is huge.

1YAMAGUY

Cartaholic
My phone is a Samsung Android A51U
My tablet Samsung TabA SMT387
This is the screenshot from the Media, the other message pics worked on my phone just not the Tab A on that tab I t said low memory
I really appreciate your time in educating me.
Screenshot_20201206-130308_Chrome.jpg

1YAMAGUY

Cartaholic
So the media on the app doesn't reduce like the other messages do on it.
Do you know of an easier/quicker way to achieve it like put pics in album then transfer/upload the album... and how if so.
Also, can you transfer more than one pic & up load one at a time? Seems like i could a few days ago on messages or am I technically burnt out. Lol
Thanks, I was thinking..boy and I'm just one with all these ?s. If U bail I for one gets it

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
So the media on the app doesn't reduce like the other messages do on it.
The Media Gallery uses the same process the forum does so I don't think the pictures you posted in a post were 3.1 MB or you would have gotten the same error when you tried to attach them.

Also, can you transfer more than one pic & up load one at a time?
Yes you can upload multiple pictures at once. Right now the forum is set for a maximum of 6 images per post.