MCIR Golf Cart Drag Race

classycarts

Cartaholic
Ok here you go!!! Let see who's the fastest and who's the best driver!!

This race "IS NOT SPONSORED BY OR AFFILIATED WITH ANY" cart groups, clubs or organizations.
This drag race is "OPEN TO EVERYONE" !!!

classycarts

Cartaholic
Your both welcome!

DS, 330?
I can give you a list of reasons if you want but lets just go with, thats just the way it is.

And why only 16?
Because we are only going to let 16 of the quickest/baddest mother f***er's compete for the championship jacket and cash prize.

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
Marion County International Raceway Inc.
2303 Richwood - La Rue Rd. LaRue, Ohio 43332
Phone: (740)499-3666 Fax: (740)499-2185
Event Hotline (Message Only): (800)422-MCIR

E-Mail:
[email protected]

GarageBuilt

Anything goes as long as the cart is controllable... Is there no restrictions on motor size...voltage.... Rear end.... I don’t want to drive that far to find out that my carts want be allowed to race.... I might be worng but rifter has the only gas carts that can hang with the high voltage electric carts...Will this be a heads race or Bracket ??

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
April in Ohio? I think I know why it's only 330'. You'd have frost bite if ya ran the whole track... :)

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Well.... Here I go out on a limb again.... Thank's to ClassyCarts for offering to host an OPEN event... From what I've seen on the forums that I can still see, the most comments have been posted on Cartaholics.... I liked CC's post on BGW.... Put on your big boy pants....LET"S RACE...

JRay

Cartaholic
Well PD you and i aren't going racing so who cares not me,, just having fun with the turkey thing. :rotflmao: