Master Cylinder Repair Kit

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I've seen EZGO master cylinder rebuild kits on ebay. I don't recall any of the golf cart parts websites carrying them though. Someone else may reply with more information. Welcome to the forum. :hattip:

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
You can also take it to your local auto parts store and they will send it to a rebuilder shouldn’t be too expensive

John Puckett

Yes, I found one on Ebay. It says no longer available. This is my maintenance vehicle for work. I can't take it out of service long enough to send the master cylinder off. I hate buying another one when the rebuild is so easy.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
That's not good. The only thing I can recommend is calling the forum sponsors and see if they can get the rebuild kit.

John Puckett

The original part was 34257G01. Does anyone know any replacement part #'s. I found a 70643G02 for $75.00 new, and
886752 which is supposed to be an after market OEM part.

country

Try nivel parts they make alot of after market parts we use them for most of our parts that are not dealer only parts

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
By looking at the 70643G02 master cylinder I don't see why it wouldn't work. It looks identical to the 34257G01.

John Puckett

I read that 70643G02 was the replacement for 34257G01. Later I somewhere else I saw the same description for both master cylinders. They both said 2003 and up. I know I have 34257G01 on mine.

country

I agree with HRC worst case you have to drill a hole or make a longer or shorter rod for the pedal

John Puckett

The 70643G02 works fine. The only difference is the push rod. It attaches differently. The old has a Y (yoke/ wishbone) with a pin. The end of the new one is threaded. The length is the same and the travel distance is the same, so I just used the old push rod. No mods to be done. All is well. Now it has a fuel leak. Its coming out of the little vacuum lines below the carb. I'm checking it now. Come on old horse!

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Thanks for the update, pull and blow out that carb and that should take care of it.