Marketeer Club

club car man

Advanced Member
after seein what you did to collins cart i bet you could do that. be a lot of work and time but i bet you could do it.

meltravis

I'm gonna do my best! It's more complex tho', so I have a lot of "figuring" to do. I have other things I want to do also, but ... a little at a time.
By the way ... Thanks!

meltravis

Not yet CCM - I just had a BIG bag of CRAP dumped on me. I have to find a New job and a New place to live ... Now! Anyhow ... The poor Marketeer, couldn't keep his family fed! :D

Now, I just need to find that oil!!!!!!

meltravis

Not yet ... But I'm still working on it.
I have other things in the works, too, but ... I'm being tight lipped about it.
Really just in the R/D stage. I'll let everyone know if it works like I want and I'll post pics.

Till then ...

meltravis

Oh, by the way, I have that new job, at TOYS BY TROY. (4 months now)

And ... I'm still living at the same place (Got that crap worked out)
Now to get my cart issues worked out.

meltravis

Hey Colin - unfortunately, not much. I've been real busy at work. Been promoted to Head of Shipping/Recieving and Monday they added Head of Powder-coating/sandblasting. Got a couple guys working for me now.

I did buy 4-3"headlights for the Marketeer, so I can have dim and brights, like the Plymouth Sport Fury, stacked, 2 a side. (not mounted yet) I designed a LED instrument panel, that lets me know what "gear" I'm in, turn signal indicators, Bright light indicator and speedometer. It's not finished yet, tho'. I have to get some diodes to make it function. I'll post pics when it's done. A friend of mine gave me a Honda 550 motor the other day. (Who knows where that'll end up. I think I'm gonna keep the Marketeer electric.) My mom and dad just got a '84 Yamaha gas.

We think Lindy's getting transferred to Austin, as far as we know right now, tho', we don't have a date yet. If so we'll be moving. We're thinking it may be in late April or May. (I need to get my welder when you get back to town. Let me know, I'll come pick it up.)
AND ... Lindy and I are getting married April 7.