MARCH 6TH NGKRA WINNER

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Congrats to the winner and to everyone else who attended. You guys a laying down some VERY impressive numbers!!! :checkered: :usa: :checkered:

Andy4639

That's what I'm talking about!!!
I called Todd yesterday and Congratulated him and his daughter again. I told him to tell her to take it easy on us old guys next time!!!

Going down to his shop Friday and check them out since he is just about 20 minutes away.

GolfCarDepotSC

I have an EZ-GO series cart on 48 volt that runs 40 mph in the 1/8th and I brought a pink PDS cart (stock) for my 10 year old daughter to run to see how she liked racing. I figured there was going to be a lot of stock ones like there was in Pageland, that's why I brought it. Turns out, she had the only stock cart and was turning a whopping 19 mph when she crossed the finish line. The whole family had fun, everyone at the track was great. None of the competitors had a problem with getting beat by a 10 year old girl. Not even me! My daughter had a lot to talk about when she went to school on Monday!

Andy4639

I would like to have seen her telling all the kids at school that she beat us. I wonder if her teachers think she is crazy! :rotflmao:

Got-EZGO?

I was not upset at all she beat me........but my counsler says I need to come 3 times a week now instead of once. She did an awesome job. I hope you guys come to the next race.

Andy4639

Dang you only been going once a week...I've been going every day for awhile now!!!

I can just about assure you they will be there in July. I spent all afternoon with him last Thursday at his shop and then went back Friday to get the Club Car I bought from him.